Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ladders & Big Fans & Beer! Oh My! (3 of ?)

Part C: "Don't Try This At Home"

Now that you have all of your supplies ready I feel I should make a legal disclaimer. I do not pretend to be smart. In fact, I am convinced that if you are reading this, then you are: A) smart enough to turn on and use a computer, and therefore B) smart enough to realize there are some jobs best left to teenagers. You see teenagers heal FAR faster than the average human. So, don't try this at home. In fact, when I mentioned to Jim "Big Daddy" Russell that my plan was to change the ceiling fan he quipped, "You'll get used to it after a few years". Realize that this is a smart man... I am not a smart man. To seal this line of argument I present to you exhibit A:


Now that that is over with, we can return to our regularly scheduled blog.

So the first thing you need to do in order to remove El Sabado Gigante from your catherdral ceiling is to extend one of your two ladders up to the ceiling, and then use the other ladder in an A-frame as support. Then get 2 computer nerds, 1 wife and 1 secret service agent to hold down the three legs of your monstrosoty. What does this mean? A picture is worth a thousand words friends:




That's the bottom....

Here is the middle....




And here is me trying to beat El Sabado Gigante into submission!






Now, feel free to agree with me vis-a-vis the first paragraph of this post.

No comments: