Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ladders and Big Fans and Beer! Oh My!!! (Part E of 5)

And now for something completely different.

So this is what happens when you don't post on your blog for a while.
The fan got up, it was an amazing mix of handgun, guts, beer, and using cats as ballast. You would be surprised how hard it is to find good ballast when you need it.

Now, this message is coming to you from Midland, MI. After a couple of exciting months, I was offered a job at Dow Chemical Company. Wonderful job... far away from all of my family and friends. It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that Midland, MI is the location of this job. So here I am, blogging alone. Teresa is back in MA trying to sell the house we did so much work on, and she will be joining me in a few months.

In the meantime, I need to get caught up.
Denise (Fig 1) and Val (Fig 2, next to stalker) threw me and Teresa a going away party at Brown my last week.
It was a wonderful party, although a little sad because I was leaving all of our friends for the middle of nowhere.







I should also point out that this guy talking to Teresa is from Clare, Michigan. He seems fairly normal to me, but I am not sure if he is human. I will see if there are clones of him while I drive around Michigan. It could be the start of an invasion.

1 comment:

Russelldad said...

Seriously???!!! You're leaving out the part about plastering from 10k feet?