Friday, February 09, 2007

Google picture viewer

I know everyone and their mother uses Flickr, but I have been waiting around for google to put out their own version of an online web album. Well they did this a while ago and I finally got off my butt and started using it.
So go here and look at pictures of a home I saw on a home buying adventure in Midland!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

Look, it's a comment from TOTAL STRANGERS! We found your blog while searching for online Midland, MI stuff, because we are exactly in your boat- moving to Midland for Dow, and hope to go on our home finding trip shortly. My husband starts in the beginning of Apr, I start at the beginning of July, and we have a daughter who will be one at the end of March. Congrats on your pregnancy- very cute ultrasound!- and good luck finding a home. If you'd like to chat with us about Midland and how the hell to survive in such a place (the northeast was home to me too), totally drop us a line!! I'm a little bit... terrified of living there... -jenny (cuckoo_burd at yahoo is my spammy email addy)