Julian is 5 months old!
He had his first Christmas, played in the snow for the first time, witness mommy and daddy's birthdays (he thought daddy was an old fart), and had a baby cousin born! Julian and I spoke about this post earlier today and upon reflection of the past month he feels all of these events were linked back to the fact that he learned to roll over. Despite my best efforts, I could not convince him that Christmas comes every year. He insisted that it was his actions of getting off his lazy back and rolling over that directly lead to all of these wondrous events. Bah, who am I to argue with a baby.
So if you got what you wanted this year for christmas, thank Julian and his newfound ability to roll over.
Without further ado, the pics:
Month 4.5
Month 5
1 comment:
Sweet UCONN hat!
Post a Comment