Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Julian's August

Dear Reader,
Yes yes yes, I realize that this comes quite late. A million apologies. Luckily we are still in the same calendar year, albeit a few months behind.

What on earth did Julian do in August? It is November and I hardly remember last week! Looking at the pictures apparently it was a parade of two of Julian's three grandmas, great uncles, and the coolest person in the entire world because he flew into town on his own airplane and now Julian points out every single airplane in the sky.... KIM!

Let's see... August... August.... well he looks happy in the photos. He doesn't look stubborn or demanding at all. I can only assume he had fun as I honestly cannot remember that month at all. Our little man has single-handedly sucked all of Teresa and my energy in a sugar-induced sea of emotions that people without children lovely refer to as Halloween.

Please click on the pic below for the album:

No comments: